Everyone loves a great snack! But how do retailers find the latest and greatest products to tempt us? They peruse the 4 acres of candy and snack products at the Snacks & Sweets Expo going on right now in Chicago. In honor of the show, the Insight Specialists of Ignite 360 shared their favorite between meal munchies!
- Cheers to Chobani Yogurt hits all the snack high points - cold, creamy, nutritious and satisfying – from Chobani to Liberte to Wallaby – yogurt tops Becky’s list (and ours too).
- Nuts for Nutella! Introduced in 1964, this sweet spread has a cult like following. Nate paired it with another evergreen favorite, the Ritz cracker – and got a snack powerhouse!
- Nuts for Nuts Protein, crunch and as close to the source as you can get.
- Avocado & Soy Sauce??? Our veteran Insights Sleuth Angie picked up this snack tip while on a Global CPG project - and she hasn’t put it down yet!
- Dark Chocolate Chips. Deconstructing the cookie - ingredients can be snacks too!
- The Incredible, Edible… Our Creative Sherpa Robin swears by the satiating power of this egg-citing mid-day pick me up.
- Portable Pringles Randy keeps these crunchy, salty stackers on hand and on the go!
- Wasabi Peas Please The snack straight from Japan that packs a punch (& crunch) for Tori’s tastebuds.
- Hummus is a Must Beth goes savory with hummus and a range of dipping utensils from veggies to pita chips.
Our on the go ensemble gravitates toward creamy, nutty, simple sources for snackspiration – bringing in some heat and sweet as well!
What is your favorite snack?
And for those going to the Snack & Sweets Expo, tell us what inspired you!