The Surprising Truth About Empathy At Work
Tuesday, June 13, 9AM PT / 12PM ET
Empathy is behind the biggest business success stories, yet studies suggest empathy skills are 40% less than their pre-2001 levels. This empathy deficit hits the bottom line of every company. Regain your empathy equilibrium, learn how to build and apply empathy at work.
Empathy experts, CEO Rob Volpe and Learning Catalyst Eric Snyder will guide this empathy learning journey, immediately followed by a live Q&A session to answer your questions about building and applying empathy in the workplace!
You will learn:
- The ROI on Empathy
- The 5 Critical Steps to Develop and Apply Empathy
- Empathy Exercises You Can Immediately Practice with Your Team
- Empathy Camp™ features (and why your boss will be talking about it for your next project)!
You will take away:
- Actionable insights into how empathy operates within a business
- A hands-on learning experience that you can share with others (PLUS links to all content)
- Real-time feedback from experienced empathy experts
We'd love to have you join us.
Seats are limited - sign up today!